Looking more like Yao may be in draft

Now the Washington Post is reporting it. This is a link to the ESPN.com
story referring to the original article in the Post.

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2001/0509/1193713.html
<http://espn.go.com/nba/news/2001/0509/1193713.html>

Now we're talking. Get Kwame Brown in there, and the Celts really are in
business. Not only does this push more talent to the Celts, it makes the
idea of a mega-deal to trade up even more interesting. You start talking
about Ming, Brown or Curry and I think the Celts really have to consider a
deal involving Pierce or Walker. It's a bold move (probably too bold for
Wallace and Co.), but a year from now there's a very real chance that any GM
in the league would laugh at the Celts for asking about one of these
physically gifted big men-they'd be considered untouchable. You don't trade
big for small, they say, but it happens around draft time.

Anyway, I don't see how this is anything but good news to the Celtics.

Mark