Dunleavy fired

This is from the article on Dunleavy being let go with one year left on his
contract.  He apparently will be hired by Clevland shortly.

"Dunleavy seemed to lose control of the team late in the season after Shawn
Kemp departed to enter a treatment program for cocaine abuse and Bonzi Wells
tore a ligament in his left knee. After Rasheed Wallace threw a towel into
center Arvydas Sabonis' face during a road loss to the Lakers, Wallace
charged at Dunleavy in the locker room and had to be restrained by
teammates.

Dealing with Wallace was a season-long headache for Dunleavy, who twice
suspended the All-Star for his tantrums. Wallace received a league-record 41
technical fouls and was ejected seven times."

Wallace is not the type of player I would be able to cheer for. I'd pass on
any trade that included him.

<Jim