Crazy Trade Idea

Anyone think it would make sense to send Antoine Walker to Vancouver for
Mike Bibby and Shareef Abdur-Rahim.  Obviously Walker alone would not get
the job done, but we could throw in some of our draft picks along with
whatever other players would need to be traded either way to make the deal
work under the cap.

Rahim is a big forward who, unlike Antoine, does not think of himself as a
cross between Magic Johnson (big PG) and Craig Hodges (3 point king).  And
Mike Bibby is the point guard that the team badly needs.

On the downside, a deal like this may not be possible even though Rahim is
trying to force his way out of town, and there is the question of team
chemistry between Rahim, Bibby and Paul Pierce.

The reason I even suggest it is that I'm still not sold on Antoine Walker,
or, to a lesser extent, Paul Pierce.  Both of these guys have obvious
talent, but neither has so far shown the commitment to report for camp in
the best possible physical condition.

Michael