Another name to consider

USC's Sam Clancy will throw his name into the draft,
but not hire an agent. If he stays in, I see him as
another guy the Celts might have some interest in. He
has an NBA widebody right now (not to mention hairline
and facial hair--he looks like a 10-year vet). Anyway,
he also has a low-post game. Reminds me a little of
Antonio Davis. I think the question about him will be
height--I'm not sure, but seems to me he was around
6-9--borderline for a PF (although he's strong as an
ox). If he measures out at anything less than 6-9, he
could really drop. Anyway, I like his game.

Mark