Pas de tout.

<< I'm still wondering what it is with the Celtics and Frenchies. Are
Abdul-Wahad
and Fred Weis still available? "Au Bon Pain" must be loving it. >>
Joe Hironika
    What about Mr. Abdul-Wahad? He was a very tenacious defender and while
not a shooter (yet,he's still young) was averaging close to double digits in
Orlando, on hustle and athleticicsm.
    Would you give back Denver's pick or at least pass on it , for a chance
to trade Anderson for Wahad? He was deep in Issel's dog house and never got
off the bench, while signing for a pretty big contract. Perhaps we could
figure a way to include Lafrenz also?
    Mr. Weiss was last seen running a pawn shop in Ft. Lauderdale.
JB