Be Worried Mark

Be worried, very worried.
You listen to the comments from Wallace and the
beat writers like Cofman, and there's the distinct
impression that they could deal for a Brandon like veteran.
Something BSG advocates at his site today, by the way.
(Ted Sarandis of course, wants them to trade all three picks to dump
Kenny's salary).

They should only trade for a guy who can advance them on
the championship path - not 1st/2nd playoff round elimination.
Ray