Re: Ming Update

Mafiaso316@aol.com wrote:

> Am I missing something here, how can Wang be playing in China in a
> playoff
> against Ming when he is here playing for Dallas?
>
> Mafiaso316

I'm as confused as you are. I assumed the Mavs must have left Wang off
their own playoff roster perhaps in some sort of deal with his club, but
that hardly makes sense for a player under contract. Ancient chinese
secret, huh?

Anyway, here's the URL to the full article, which BTW is linked
prominently on the TSN Draft 2001 page as though it were a fresh story:
http://www.sportingnews.com/nba/draft/china.html

The best part of the article is where they say the Chinese team is
demanding a big man in return. I read that and thought to myself
"Moiso, do you like Chinese food?"

Joe

***