Re: LOL

>When is this jerk going to be held accountable for his completely unfounded,
>asinine statements?

You need to lighten up.  This is a write-in email list about a basketball
team we enjoy, without anyone having any actual input into what happens on
the court.

Does calling Ray names somehow make you feel "special"?

Some people appreciate/benifit from the effort that Ray chooses to give in
his sharing of information as well as giving his own opinion.

I could see W giving Ray the razz.  It is somewhat in good humor.  Your post
was just mean.  I don't see the benifit to the list at all.  So what was
your point?  If there is no benifit, why bother to post?

<Jim