Re: LOL

When is this jerk going to be held accountable for his completely unfounded,
asinine statements?  I have been lurking for quite awhile and getting input
from some seasoned list vets, and the credibility of this list is very
suspect when so many seem to judge the quality of the day based on the
existence and value of wisdom so parted by one Ray.  Listen to yourselves
when you say things like "Where is Ray, or it sure is good to have Ray
back".  This idiot is a hack pure and simple.  Any moron without a day job
can surf the net, picking bits and pieces of whatever he can find to prop up
his worthless claims, but when you actually go so far as to want to speak as
the gospel or some voice of reason for a group of "interested" fans, you
damn well better come clean when you screw up, and not just hide away for a
month or more, to allow or assume your stupidity to fade away.

Ray, from all many of us can see, you are a completely worthless example of
someone trying to have credibility.  IF you are going to make completely
stupid claims, then be a man and have some accountability to when your
"promises or guarantees" don't even remotely come to pass. I don't follow
the 10th round prospects in the draft to any degree, but what W is saying
here, demands some response from you RAY or would you please do us all a
favor and SHUT THE HELL UP.  So far no one, most notably Ray himself, has
refuted what W has to say.  So come back with something resembling some
response or take what shread of credibility you have left and go away.

You are not a reporter or columnist Ray, take some points from folks like
Tom, Joe and Josh, and it is clear to us all why you are not one.

Again list, hold others accountable when they make such far reaching
statements or expect the credibility of this entire list to be suspect, if
it isn't too late.

Oh by the way, Go Celtics, 5 in row on the road and counting.

Phil
Shave My Poodle!!!