AW

Be assured, I am not questioning Antoine's value.  I'm just frustrated
by his shot selection.  It's possible to love and hate a player at the
same time--ever had teenagers?

I do think the team will be better, however, when Antoine's
involvement in the offense is lessened.  When a point guard does more
of the set-ups and penetrates to use big men or passes off to a jump
shooter.  Antoine is a unique talent and so we still grouse about his
growing pains, but I love his desire and will to win.  Pierce seems to
have it now, along with Stith, maybe the others have caught it.  Just
add a few more players and we'll be hell on wheels.

Tonight's game has me pumped.  I want to win badly and then get the
shot at Philly.  Denver will give us a decent lottery pick.  Let's
hope they continue to lose as they play the East.

Cheers,  Gene