Atlanta game

Since I actually watched the game on the local station
and NOT on ESPN highlights or through the internet
perhaps I can shed some light to Walker's performance
against Atlanta.
The guy got plain shut down in the interior by
Lorenzen Wright.  He wasn't hammered as Josh would
have you think, he was swatted by Lorenzen Wright
repeatedly in the post.  Normally I would bash Toine
till he's unconscious for shooting so many 3's but he
really didn't have any choice since his inside game
was neutralized by Wright.  Although most sensible
players would lay off the 3 after missing so many.
Despite his numbers I still thought Walker could have
dished the ball off more to players who didn't get as
many shots like Williams, Brown, Griffin, or V
especially since his 3 point shot was so off.  The
boards and the passing were great, but Toine still
needs to work on shot selection.  How many other
players in the league put up that many 3's in a game?
There are probably some teams that don't put up 11 3's
as a whole.