RE:

Since I haven't seen more than a game or two all year, I rely on the
boxscore to tell the story of how people play. My question is this: Is
Antoine racking up lots of assists because he is setting people up when the
defense collapses on him, or is he simply getting Pierce the ball to knock
down shots. In other words, is he getting cheap or legit assists?

If Walker ever becomes a more efficient scorer and learns how to get to the
foul line a la Pierce, look out NBA.

I'm suddenly encouraged about the team's future. We have two young, budding
talents who bring it every night. Surround them with great role players, and
we've got what it takes to compete in the NBA. Imagine what Pierce and
Walker will be playing like in three years with a solid supporting cast. My
vote is to let Walker/Pierce mature together and build a team that will
complement their strengths and cover up for their defensive weaknesses.