Nice win

Anecessary win for the Celtics, although if Paul Pierce hadn't contiued on
his hot streak, we probably drop this one to the Bulls.  Antoine just
can't play against Chicago.  He gets way too excited and starts jacking up
3s and doing his stutter dribble.  For a while, he tried to guard Brand -
one on one- and got abused.  I'm assuming he asked for the assignment,
because as soon as he was overpowered, Blountcame back into the  game.
Blount still doesn't know what he's doing ofensively, but he completly
shut down Brand.  Elton is a good player, but he can't really do anything
against a big, strong center.

Antoine was nearly the goat, when he was stripped by Artest for a layup
that closed the gap to 2 points.  However, when the Bulls tried to inbound
down 4, he did come up with the big steal that put the game out of rreach.

A pretty good week for the Cs; tied for the final playoff spot and Denver
keeps losing.  It would be nice if Indiana and the Celtics were able to
pass the beleaguered nuggets.

	  Dave Wickerham
	  aw623@freenet.buffalo.edu
	  Saratoga Springs, NY