Pro prospects

I'm not a follower of college basketball but I have watch some of the
 tournament and have the following opinions. Rather than go into all of the
 things they can do, I will make previous player comparisons.

 2) Jason Williams. Reminds me of Damon Stottomiere. Can help a team right
 away. The only knock is that I think he could be a defensive liability in
the
 NBA at his size. I would certainly take him with one of our picks but there
 is no way he slides to our pick.
 10) Shane Battier. Reminds me of Rick Fox. As a senior, he does alot of
 things well at the college level. However, I am not interested in drafting a
 player  that would be a career backup at the small forward spot.
 11) Brendan Haywood. The Erik Dampier/Beniot Benajamin comparisons are
valid.
 I would take him at 14 or 17.
 12) Zach Randolph. He has a great NBA body and has nice footwork inside. He
 is only a freshman so he doesn't have much else. He reminds me of Jahdi
White
 or a baby Shaq. But I would take him at 11 on potential.
 13) Kareem Rush. I really like this kid who is only a sophmore. He reminds
me
 of Reggie Lewis. He can scire from anywhere on the court and has a great
 first step to his right or left. Not a great dribbler. I would take him at
11.
 15) Joe Johnson. He didn't show well at all when I saw him. He looked no
 better than anyone else on the floor. I think he should stay in for another
 year.
 16) Joe Forte. This guy may be able to score but he is going to be a Rauf
 Abdul Rahim or possibly Jason Terry. Way too slight of build and he is going
 to get killed defensively in the NBA. Maybe take him at 17.
 17) Troy Murphy. He reminds me of Bill Lambier. He has a big body, sets
picks
 well, and can score out to the three. I definitely take him at 17.
 18) Frank Williams. He has a solid NBA body and pro game as a sophmore.
 However, he is too short to be viable as a NBA 2 and needs development to be
 a point guard. I think he should stay in another year.
 20) Loren Woods. He reminds me of a poor man's Camby. However, Camby
actually
 gets up for a few games. I wouldn't even take this 7 footer at 17.
 21) Jamall Tinsley. He definitely has NBA game as he is a polished point
 guard. However, I was dissappointed with the lack of quickness and shooting
 ability. He reminds me of Sherman Douglas in body and game. However, Douglas
 was a great overachiever because of his great heart. I don't know Tinsley's
 heart and I would pass on him.
 23) Casey Jacobsen. He is a shooter but needs to develop the rest of his
 game. He should stay in another year.
 25) Carlos Boozer. He reminds of Elton Brand but needs another year in
 college to develop.
 27) Kenny Satterfield. Flashy but too small and slight. He should stay out
 another year.
 28) Gilbert Arenas. Nice defensive fireplug. He will be a nice player to
come
 out next year. Needs to improve offensively.
 29) Jason Kapono. Great shooter and good court awareness. He could just be a
 Matt Maloney though. He is crazy to come out this year but his lack of
 quickness is always going to kill him.
 Not ranked) Richard Jefferson of Arizona. I would like to see more of this
 junior. He is very athletic.

 DJessen33