Re: [Celtic_Pride] "To the point."

Jim Metz wrote:

>      Although I liked the trade for Anderson, I remember wishing at the time
> that we got Stoudamire(who went from Toronto to Portland in the deal Kenny
> wouldn't complete)instead.
>    Since Strickland arrived Damon has sunk lower and lower into the Western
> horizon.It would appear that Strickland and Stoudamire will never co-exist
> peacefully.
>    What do you think of Anderson, Potapenko and a pick for Stoudamire and
> whatever makes the salaries work?

I think that a Potapenko to Portland deal has more legs than it sounds like.
People on their list have mentioned him numerous times as a player that they'd
like to pick up in the future to replace Sabonis. However, I dont know if they'd
do Kenny Anderson as I hear they're after Gary Payton. Perhaps a three-way deal
could be worked out.