Re: Here's Who I Would Draft

John Lyell wrote:

> Woods is too thin for the 5 spot in the NBA. I don't think he brings
> anything Battie or Blount doesn't.

Bigger/More talent. He's not the centerpiece of the Celtics draft, so it's
not worth arguing about.

> Randolph is overrated from what I have
> seen. Another Tractor Traylor.

He's taller than Tractor and in shape. He's in the Webber/Elton
Brand mold. A terrific player.

> It would be nice to land Eddie Griffin but I
> doubt he will be around.

He's coming out for sure.

> I guess it really depends on if they see AW at the 3 or 4 spot.
>
> Would you move AW and our #1 pick for Mike Bibby and their #1 and take an
> Eddie Griffin, Richardson, Diop, Curry

Griffin is a bit of a head case; Richardson can't shoot; Diop is rawer
than unwashed celery; Curry is overrated. Out of those four, Griffin is
is probably the best choice.

> I heard George Karl has not signed, he would be a nice coach.

C's are cheaping it out until Gaston goes. No more $7 million head
coaches....
Ray