Re: Boston's rebounding situation etc.

In a message dated 03/19/2001 11:34:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
j.hironaka@unesco.org writes:

> Philly is a fascinating and
>  possibly great team, but I still consider them to be the bad guys out
>  there and won't be sad at all if Boston or any other team knocks them on
>  their asses in a shocker.

Maybe the miracle happens a la Denver v Seattle a few years back, but it is,
as you say, unlikely.  But I must confess that even after all these years in
the doldrums, I still kick it up a notch when the opposition is the Lakers,
Sixers or, to an extent, the Knicks.  Everyone else is just The Opposition.