Low post

    This weeks' Sports Illustrated has a good piece on what the author sees
as a decline in the quality of low post play and its diminishing importance
in the league.  It has a fine Celtics slant by starting out hailing Kevin
McHale as perhaps the finest low post player in the history of the league.
He also decries the seeming urge of big men to go outside for 3s and 20
footers.  Sound like anyone we know?  In the words of one player (I forget
who it is), "We all want to be Magic Johnson, 6'9 and handling the ball!"