Re: Walker at PF?

But Mishra, you see, this guy is making the argument
that regardless of stats, Walker is like a young Cliff
Robinson because they're both smaller power forwards.
I could repeat the stats which clearly indicate that
Walker is clearly more productive than a veteran
Cliff, but... the guy doesn't like stats.

Well then, if it is OK to make comparisons with a
clear disregard for stats...  Milt Palacio does have a
body type resembling that of Stephon Marbury!  Holy
cow!  We need to lock this guy up with the maximum
long term contract right away!  They both have similar
body types!

Awww.  What am I doing?  I'm ripping on poor Milt, who
I like, just to shoot down that ridiculous irrational
argument that no one else on this list has even
bothered to challenge.  Sorry Milt.

--- Shailendra Mishra <shailendra_mishra@yahoo.com>