Re: [Celtic_Pride] Pitino

----- Original Message -----
From: "R. Bentz Kirby" <bocelts@usit.net>

> Well, as I predicted, the USC Gamecocks have fired Eddie Fogler.  I
> also predicted that we would then hire Rick Pitino.  I hate to see
> it happen, but believe it will.  Does anyone else have an opinon?
> And would you like to have Rick move to your home town?

Anybody would think this guy is the anti-christ. Not just a damn fine
college coach who bit off more than he could chew in a no-win situation in
the pros. I hope wherever the guy goes he kicks butt. If only half as many
people were as passionate about what they do in life as RP.

Just my 2 pence.

Simon Kean
Ulcerate - alternative/industrial music to inspire and conspire
http://mp3.com/ulcerate - streaming & downloadable mp3 evidence

MP3.com featured artist in Alternative, Industrial and Industrial Rock.