Re: BSG Says Walker Out Of Control

Maybe the lack of chemistry, leadership, and a supporting cast ?  Vancouver and Chicago have the same problems we have.  1-2 stars and a poor supporting cast along with some poor chemistry.

Why did the Warriors suck when Parish and Donyell Marshall played there ? Does that mean they can't be key contributors in a new environment ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Shailendra Mishra
To: John Lyell ; Berry, Mark S
Cc: Celtics Mail List
Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2001 12:07 PM
Subject: Re: BSG Says Walker Out Of Control

If these guys are your impact players, why are the teams they are on, playing like crap.

                                                    - Mishra

  John Lyell <johnlyell@hotmail.com> wrote:

Mark stated: >

> As far as trading Toine for an impact player... ideally, that's exactly
what
> they'd do. But those guys don't come along all that often. Short of that,
I'd try to pick up a couple of players, at least one of whom you hope can
grow into a starring role. (Rashard Lewis and Shammond Williams... Brand and
Crawford... Dale Davis and Bonzi Wells... Mike Bibby and Stromile Swift...
> you get the idea.)
>
> Mark

I could live with most of these deals.

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Auctions - Buy the things you want at great prices!