If Bibby and Rahim weren't able to get the job done in Vancouver, what
akes you think they'll turn the corner in a high stress environment like
Boston?  Their supporting cast is already better in Vancouver.

If we are going to get better, we'l have to stop confinung our trading
partners to the Clippers, Nuggets and Grizz.

****dave

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001, John Lyell wrote:

> If we keep AW,  landing a proven physical inside player for VP or Battie and
> say Utah's pick would help although I am not sure he can play the 3 spot or
> we can be successful with him launching 10 3's a game.
>
> I would love to get Bibby,  Rahim and a physical 4 for  Walker Anderson and
> the picks. Chances are slim there will be a player as good as Bibby
> available.
>
> Bibby provides a good young point and Rahim's number match AW's and he is
> better suited for the 3 spot.
>

> Any chance we could get Mohammed, Mottola or Henderson out of Atlanta for
> Battie ?
>

> Any interest in guys like  Gary Trent or Donnel Harvey, John Wallace, Brian
> Skinner, Jamie Feick, John Amaechi for a reasonable price ?
>

> I think we would have a better nucleus with
>
> Rahim
> Pierce
> Bibby

	  Dave Wickerham