Antoine to SF or PG?

Just looking over some season stats when it struck me that Moiso has played
the least amount of minutes of anyone who has worn the Celts jersey AT ALL
this season!? Even the dearly departed Overton and Brunson have played more
minutes.

                      G  GS Min
Doug Overton 7   1  144
Jerome Moiso 22 0  129
Rick Brunson   7  0  142

Developing (or at least evaluating) Moiso, Blount and Vitaly represent
further arguments for switching Walker to another position for the remainder
of the season. I know, I know, the C's are convinced they can make the
playoffs this year. I guess such questions are moot when you have a coach
who is trying to secure a contract for next year, but it still would be
interesting to see what the Celts could do if they tried a few experimental
changes.

Let's find out if Walker really can play the point. At least with Walker at
the point we could always be sure of having either Blount or Moiso to block
any drives to the hoop. I'd be intrigued to see how Blount/VP and Moiso/VP
(and maybe Battie too if he ever recovers) would work out as a C/PF tandem -
each compensating for the deficiencies of the other. Having such a tandem on
the floor at all times would also help our rebounding which has been an
Achilles heel of late.