RE:

--- You wrote:
Interesting take, but as on Antoine's 2-10 nights, I feel that it's not
really representative.  Brystith is not an oh-fer player in this league;
most nights you can pencil him in for 10-12 points.  Likewise with
Eric Williams.
--- end of quote ---

True enough about Walker, but one reason he has 2-10 nights (other than
statistical runs of bad luck and, occasionally, bad shot selection) is that the
opponents don't have to respect his teammates on offense, except for Pierce.
As for Stith, I like him as much as anyone, and while he might be the closest
of those currently on the active roster to a real starting-quality player,
he's a solid backup on a good team.
Kestas