Re: Vanterpool?

Right, Vanterpool played for the Celts as a backup in the Shaw league
and was fairly disappointing, given that he was a tall CBA point guard
with Penny Hardaway type bullet-proof  numbers in the minors (on a
championship team in fact, I believe).

But meanwhile our Miracle Milt, with 35 appearances this year mostly  in
10-day contract intervals, has a good chance to lead all Celtics
pointguards in game appearances this year (he's three games behind Randy
Brown). That and the Battie injury tells you all you need to know about
what we've overcome so far to get legitimately in the playoff race.
Another thing is that we seem to often face teams right at the peak of
their winning streaks. That is certainly the case again tonight against
Milwaukee.

Go Celts!

----