draft

I think we can get an impact player in the draft--maybe two.  Last
year, we could have drafted Desmond Mason, didn't he go around 17?  We
will draft at 13 or 14 it seems and have an outside shot at Tinsley, a
great point guard.  If not, there will be a good choice of #2 or #3
positions, excellent athletes who can play 15 minutes and do as much
as Williams or Palacio with more upside.  At 22 or so, we should get
an excellent back-up.  Trade the other choice if necessary, but our
first two choices should give us real possibilities--especially if
this is the "great" draft as the pros believe.  Cheers,  Gene