Re: Summer League_Some TeeVee Games

At 06:48 30-06-01, Jim Metz wrote:
Here's the schedule:

Summer league
http://www.nba.com/celtics/0001images/slschedule01c.jpg?nav=ArticleList

Hola muchachos from the surface of the sun!!112 yesterday and today(Tempe)!! It might explain Jerry Colangelos recent actions!! Sorry Jerry but I don't like either trade, one even less than the other. Marbury ain't Iverson Jerry! Plus I will miss seeing Jasons unbelievably beautiful wife who is a super lady and very active and effective in the community. Oh well.
Back to the substance in the subject line!!

I dug these games out of several listing services and then crosschecked them with ESPN's schedule generator and also with the Jazz site. It is less televised games than last year but more games may be added so here goes:
******ALL TIMES NEW ENGLAND*******
   *****************SHAWS BOSTON SUMMER LEAGUE********************
     CLARK ATHLETIC CENTER (UMASS-BOSTON) BOSTON, MA US
TUESDAY 17 JULY  2:00 p.m.   SPURS  @  PACERS               DEUCE
 "   "   "   "   8:00 p.m. ******WIZARDS  @  CELTICS*******  ESPN

THURSDAY 19 JULY 2:00 p.m.   SIXERS  @  BUCKS               DEUCE
 "   "   "    "  8:00 p.m.   KNICKS  @  NETS                DEUCE

        *************ROCKY MOUNTAIN REVUE*************
  SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE SALT LAKE CITY,UTAH
http://www.nba.com/jazz/news/rmr2001_sked.html?nav=ArticleList

TUESDAY  24 JULY 2:00 p.m.   BLAZERS  @  BULLS               ESPN
 "   "   "   "   8:00 p.m.   JAZZ  @  NUGGETS                ESPN
THURSDAY 26 JULY 2:00 p.m.   SUNS  @  RAPTORS               DEUCE