Draft Thoughts

Living in Arkansas, I have gotten to see JJ play a
bit. He had a subpar year his last year. However, he
may be more suited for the pro game. Most Razorbacks
end up being journeymen mediocre players in the NBA,
lets hope Joe isn't. Nolan Richardson doesn't exactly
preach fundementals, but he seems to have pretty good
ballhandling and shootings skills. I hope his
basketball instincts are better then his inarticulate
mumbling. Also, I wish there was a little more
excitement from the draft picks. You are going to be
rich and playing for the greatest tradition in all of
sports for crying out loud.
I really thought we would get JJ. I was lobbying for
Forte, but never thought we would take him. I am glad
we did. Brown I am very unsure of. I hope passing on
Murphy doesn't come back to haunt us.
Overall a good draft. Our interior big men suck the
big one however. We will get killed on the boards once
again.
We need to sign a decent free-agent i.e. Spoon, Alvin
Williams, or Tryone Hill?

P.S. Pitino you were right. You know nothing!