Poor man's Vince Carter?

I can see why Papile would make the comparison.  The 45 inch vertical
report doesn't seem to be an exaggeration.  For one of Brown's dunks, he
made the steal took off fairly early, reversed jammed it, and did a major
duck of the head to avoid the rim and the bottom of the backboard after
that.  He looked pretty loose doing it like it's a normal thing.

What if this has been a future Penny Hardaway, Vince Carter, Cutino Mobley
type of talent infusion?