Forte

Can you tell I'm avoiding grading papers?  After being surprised that
we took two 2/3s, I wasn't prepared for us to select Forte.  But I'm
pleased.  This guy is a great basketball player.

For the first half of the year he was player of the year level, has a
pure shot, a good leaper and passes well, too.  On his ability to play
the point:  he's obviously not a point guard, but I think his high ppg
came from the fact that Carolina lacked a great point last year and
Forte ended up controlling the ball in crunch time.  He did that well.
 He penetrates, hits the running jumper well, and also plays
aggressive defense.  In fact, his "odd" (if that's acceptable
language) body structure allows him to play the point well
defensively.  All in all, he could give us some variety out there, not
just a shooting #2.

Gene