Stith

I wonder if we may keep Stith.  In the end, it will probably come down
to the money, but if we kept him as a starter and teacher by example,
especially defensively, and then had the option of trading him before
the deadline, that may work to our advantage.  Someone with an injury
or hole to fill may be willing to trade.

Otherwise, it looks grim for Griffin and Carr.  The youngsters come
with a quiver full of arrows by comparison.  Without Stith, I would
start Pierce and Williams at the 2 and 3; let the rooks prove
themselves slowly and hopefully push EWill to the pine before too
long.  I suspect, having their cake, that Wallace and company will
have to bend to the $$ regarding keeping Stith.

Gene