Redefining the game

I have no problem with any of our picks individually but collectively I have
to wonder. Is our plan under the new rules to have 5 guys bombing from 3 pt.
land? If so, maybe we don't need an inside rebounder since rebounds from 3
pointers often come out 10-15 feet or so.

This is the first step of a roster overhaul that will probably take two years
to complete.
The fact that we didn't draft a PG may mean that Herren will get another shot
(I hope!) but I fear it means that Walker will log serious minutes there. I
would think that our draft means the end of the Celtic careers of Stith,
Griffin, & Carr and that Sesar won't be coming stateside any time soon. What
a waste his deal turned out to be. If we had a second rounder we could have
given Loren Woods a shot. I know that many on the list (as well as NBA GMs)
were against drafting him but as a second rounder I'd have grabbed him in a
nanosecond.

Now that we've drafted Kedrick Brown let's keep him. Obviously we didn't want
Tony Parker that badly. With Johnson and Forte what the hell would we need
Bonzi for?

George