more player quotes

Some additional player quotes for the draft, from nba.com:

Joe Johnson

Q: Do any of the teams you have been working out for feel you have a
future with them at the one position?

Johnson: Yeah, a couple of teams told me that if they draft me, I
would play the one.

Q: What have you heard from Detroit?

Johnson: They told me that I had a good workout, but other than that,
they haven't said anything else.

Q: Did (the Pistons) talk to you at all about how you might fit in?

Johnson: Yeah, they told me that they need a small forward, and they
feel that I could help them.

Q: Where do you feel your best workout was?

Johnson: I think my best workout was in Boston. I was just more
relaxed and really in the flow of things. Things just clicked.

Q: (Boston General Manager) Chris Wallace said at the workout that
they would be really lucky if this guy (Johnson) fell into our
lap. Have you thought about that happening?

Johnson: Yeah, me fitting in with those guys would be great. I was
looking at me, Paul (Pierce), and Antoine (Walker); I think that would
be a great combination. If I was to go to Boston, I would love it.
-----
Rodney White

Q: How many teams have you worked out for?

White: I worked out for seven teams. I think at first, my agent
thought I would probably go anywhere from like four to 10. And then I
guess I worked out and different people saw me. I moved up a little
bit, so I had to readjust my schedule and work out for the top teams.
------
Kedrick Brown

Q: Is there anyone in the league right now who you play like?

Brown: The closest I would say is Shawn Marion.

Q: Have you had any conversations or interviews with teams?

Brown: No, none of that.

Q: Do you feel like you'll end up playing the three in the NBA?

Brown: Right now, I feel more comfortable at the three, but I think in
a couple of years if I keep working on my ballhandling skills and my
outside shot, I'll eventually move to the two.

Q: What has your agent been telling you about your draft position?

Brown: He's telling me right now, I'm top 20.