From: OzerskyJA [mailto:OzerskyJA@cmog.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 9:10 AM
To: 'Liles, Donald'; 'celtics@igtc.com'
Subject: RE: trades & draft

The Hawks and Grizzlies both did really well
for themselves with this trade.  Especially the
Hawks.  I mean, Shareef is all that; and they
didn't have to give up Kukoc or Ratliff to get
him.  That's some front line.  Vancouver did
well too, in making themselves so athletic and
young all at once.  And they still have Bibby.

Frank Burlison says there's definitely no Portland
trade.  Looks like it will be slider and Brown, and
then hope for the best at 21.  Some speculation on
the message boards that the portland trade is in play
for Anderson/Brown for Stoudamire/? but that's just
internet stuff.  Certainly more palatable than yesterday's
trade du jour.