Available at 10 & 11

Barring any moves which I think will happen, here is my draft order

Wizards - Brown
Clippers Curry
Hawks - Battier
Bulls - White(Possibly for a later trade with Washington)
Warriors - Chandler
Grizzlies - Richardson
Nets- Griffin
Cavaliers ?
Pistons ?

This leaves Cleveland and Detroit with the key picks impacting us. Does Cleveland take Diop to replace Ilgauskas or is his injury to much of a risk? And who does Detroit take? Diop ? Radmanovic?

The players we will be able to choose  2 from are

Gasol
Diop
Johnson
Radmanovic
Kedrick Brown
Jefferson
Murphy

If Diop and Johnson go then that leaves us with Gasol and Radmanovic which I doubt we will take both so Murphy or Jefferson may come into consider

I would love Radmanovic and Diop, but they might be the 2 to go 8 & 9 unless there is a way to get Gasol out of his $2.5M buyout, I don't see Cleveland or Detroit taking him.  Personally I would take Radmanovic as he is said to be more of a physical player and his buyout is only $350K I believe which means we don't have to wait.

I heard Jersey is shopping Marbury to the Clippers for Eddy Curry. Gee, I wonder why they would move a veteran 20 point scorer ?