I can hardly wait to see what happens. Kudos to
Wallace for letting the game come to him, so to speak.

As we've seen in years past, teams tend to panic late,
which hopefully will help us land the right players,
be they rookies or vets.

Personally, I don't think this club will get anywhere
next year by adding 3 rookies. You win in this league
with talent and solid role players. Picking up two
rookies with talent/potential and a solid role player
or two would be the perfect way to come out of the
draft.

My preference: 2 of Diop, Gasol, Jefferson or Johnson
with the 10/11 picks, a Tinsley, Cook or
Bradley/Randolph/Woods slider at 21, or trade a pick
for a solid rebounder/role player who we know can play
in the NBA.

Of course, getting rid of dead weight would help, too,
but we should not give away a shot at talent just to
get rid of overpaid players like Williams and Kenny
(who i still think can contribute next year).

Let's hope Wallace has a green thumb when it comes to
picking talent. I have faith that he does. Loved the
article about him--seems to be very down to earth and
refreshingly honest about having a great job.