Do not draft a PG

My feeling is that Wallace and team is NOT drafting a PG, even at #
21, even if Tinsley is available. I read that this draft is deep in
wing players, so my wish/guess is to go for such with our #21.

I think we are feeling "safe" with our PG position b/c:
- Milt is capable and available
- I see that Kevin Ollie is a player (from the playoffs). He's a free
agent
- I think Pepe Sachez is also a free agent. I think Cs should try him.
Larry Brown has an eye for talent (example Jurmaine Jones, Raja Bell)

I think this guy Cookie was mentioned by Wallace (I can't remember
when). Looking at his numbers from nbadraft.net, seemed like a
"sleeper" pick.

cheers
kevin

Cookie Belcher
School: Nebraska, Senior
Ht:  6-4.25
Wt: 206
wingspan : 6-8.5

http://www.nbadraft.net/profiles/cookiebelcher.htm

NBA Comparison: Andre Miller

Strengths: Very good size at the point position. Very good defender.
Good outside shooter. Handles well. Plays very cerebral. Good
toughness, great competitor.

Weaknesses: Not particularly athletic/quick. Like Miller, uses very
good fundamentals and will to beat quicker and more athletic players.

PS : I think GS is not drafting a PG at #14. Why? The reasoning is
this: Why waste a high pick on a "non-franchise" PG to succeed Mookie,
when you know that next year's PG crop is "franchise quality" type?
Moreover, if they go bad this season, they will have a good chance at
Jason Williams at the next lottery.

right?