Wish List

These are the players I'd like to see the Celtics draft. (Of course, I'd
love to be able to choose from Chandler, Curry, Brown, Griffin,
Battier, etc., but these are players I feel we have a realistic shot at).

TROY MURPHY--Forget all the negative talk about his lack of
"athleticism". Was Bird, McHale or DJ exceptionally athletic?
Anyone who can average 21 points and 10 rebounds in the Big
East, one of the most rugged conferences in the NCAA, is a
PLAYER.

BRENDAN HAYWOOD--Seems to have the agility, size and skills
to be an exceptional center. Plus, he's a North Carilona product, so
he'll probably be a better pro than he was a collegiate player.

OMAR COOK--All indications are that this guy knows how to run a
team. Shooting skills may be lacking, but that's something that
can be developed (i.e. Jason Kidd and Eric Snow).

-David