calm

I imagine that Chris Wallace is the calm one at the center of this
storm.  He should be ready, having experienced all this before, to
follow through the first hour of the draft, waiting for our shot.  The
torturous drops fall in ten minute increments, giving us time to
adjust our charts and react.  I think Gasol may be a favorite, but
that we would accept Johnson or Diop, whichever pearl drops to us.
Then, we will have a plan:  either a Murphey direction or a Brown
option that propels us toward #21 and the best of the left-overs.

While I would gasp over Tinsley at #21, I have also lurched to the
idea of Brown at #11 or #21 as being positive.  Even Randolph or
Arenas who have major upside potential despite immaturity or size.
Hey, two more days.  Gene