Re: Antoine Walker/Draft

I don't see how some people attempt to pin all the
blame for the Celtics not making the playoffs on
Antoine Walker.  What would the Celtics be without
Walker?  Worse than the stinking Clippers.

I think Antoine is already one of the best players in
the NBA.  I agree that for all the crap that he has
been taking from "fans" throughout his career it is
incredible that he has not blown his lid.

As far as the draft is concerned, I fail to see how
the Celtics can pass on Tinsley.  If they draft
Tinsley and Kedrick Brown, I will be happy.  Tinsley's
got skillz and he's a good ball distributer, athletic,
unselfish, and a potentially elite defensive player.
I think he could start for us next year.

I could not agree more with the poster who mentioned
that the Celtics desperate need THUGS to toss people
around in the interior.

I am excited about the draft and next season.  The
Celtics will make the playoffs this time.  Then again,
I've also thought the Celtics would make the playoffs
last year... and the year before that... and the year
before that......