Trade with Portland

Ok, now I would love this trade with Portland.  If we were able to get the 19th pick and Bonzi or someone like that, that'd be phenomenal.  But I'm not sure why that would happen.  Especially if the player they want us to pick for them is Kendrick Brown?  I mean shouldn't he be available around 19 anyway?  And if not, could Portland trade with someone else that's a closer pick to them so they wouldn't have to give up soo much.

I could possibly see if Erick Barkley was to be sent to Boston, if this deal did go down.  But Bonzi?  I'd love it, but is Kendrick Brown worth a 19th pick (where he may be anyway) and Bonzi?

Just wonderin.

I'd love to see that deal go down, 11 for Bonzi and 19.  That'd be incredible.

Josh F