Re: the key to the draft

At 10 & 11 I still think we are going to be looking at possibly Gasol due to
his contract buyout which if selected we probably would not see him until
next year,  possibly Diop and Johnson. I don't see any of the others falling
this low. At 11 we will have Radmanovich, Tinsley, Jefferson, Bradley, and
Murphy and Kedrick Brown.

It may depend on what happens with Kenny Anderson. Does he go to Charlotte
for DC, or can we swing a deal for Nazr Mohammed?

 I think if Atlanta takes Kwame Brown they have to get rid of some of the
low post players and we could land Mohammed although he is a free agent and
they could choose not to resign him.

If we could land Mohammed we have somewhat addressed the inside issue if he
plays as well as he did late last year, and we could seek to move Potapenko
or Battie. Unless we think Tinsley is a top floor general,  we need consider
Jefferson to shore up the D and the best big offensive perimeter threat
Gasol, Johnson or Radmanovic.

Adding Mohammed and a few more consistent threats could provide us with a
good nucleus to attract Tim Duncan in 2 years which I believe he will opt
out unless San Antonio can rebuild. Duncan would like to get in the East and
for a team that is missing one piece of the puzzle.

John