From: Georgek27@AOL.com [mailto:Georgek27@AOL.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 9:31 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: dear god

In a message dated 6/21/01 4:52:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
j.hironaka@unesco.org writes:

When I read that Phil Jackson is now
only one ring away from tying Red Auerbach's career total, I woke up and
realized we really ARE on a "Mission from God" to prevent this. ;-)

Red could have got many more if he kept coaching and also didn't have to go
out and find another loaded team in order to add to his total.

George