RE: Could Ray get one right?

I predict that someone will mention Ray's prognostication of Ernest Brown,
  and that the usual Way/Ray apologists will fall out of their chairs in an
effort to come to Way/Ray's beleaguered aid because someone actually
mentioned the dreaded name "Ernest Brown".  (Not that there's anything
wrong with that, more power to them, etc, etc etc.)  Oooops, already
happened.  Well, I'm on a roll!

Still, most of what Way/Ray mentioned happened _after_ the long ago and
far away Ernie Brown prediction, so maybe he _is_ on a streak.  Perhaps
someone interested third party will volunteer to record these prophecies
and report back to the List as to their veracity, like the annual Celtic
wins prediction.  I'd volunteer myself, but I think a prerequisite would
have be giving a flying rat's behind about the whole matter.

In a rare moment of channeling the spirit of that guy on the Sci-Fi
channel who talks to dead people, I predict: Randy Brown will again be
injured in the upcoming year.  Woo hoo, two in a row!  (Better stop now
while the stoppings good... .)

(The Celtic "Tird",
  Celticus "tirdius")
mailto:celtictird@yahoo.com