Re: They're Insane

ray, you are right. Pierce will ink the deal only if "partner-in-arms"
Walker is here. Can you imagine after Pierce inks, Walker (or for that
matter, even OB) gets traded or walks, what kind of Pierce do you
think you would have? Certainly not the on-the-verge-of-superstardom
Pierce, but probably a sulking, unmotivated, feeling betrayed, cap
albatross Pierce. It may happen.

me thinks Walker+Pierce+OB+Wallace+Papile+core players are here to
stay until at least for the next 3 years. If we are not at least
conference champions 3 years from now, I think the team would be
broken up and rebuilt all over again.

I just don't see Walker being traded this draft/season, maybe Pot or
Battie, but definitely not Walker.

cheers
kevin