From: Jim Metz [mailto:JBMetzEA@AOL.com]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 3:24 PM
To: OzerskyJA; 'Berry, Mark S'; 'celtics@igtc.com'
Subject: Re: My final wish list AND insider stuff

on 6/18/01 12:14 PM, OzerskyJA at OzerskyJA@cmog.org wrote:

This marks a huge turnaround for Hunter, who was considered too passive and
inconsistent during his two years at DePaul. A serious off-season
conditioning program (he put on 25 pounds of muscle under the tutelage of
Tim Grover) and some stellar workouts when he clearly outhustled potential
lottery picks seem to be getting Hunter all of the buzz.

   Do you think some of these kids have been visited by the steroid
peddlers?

-JB-

Unchain My Heart!