RE: WALKER TO THE BULLS?

Well, I agree with Josh that this probably is nonsense, but there are a
couple of points:

It was on NBAdraft.net. It was on their message board, posted Saturday or
Sunday. Again-a message board. Probably nonsense.

As for the salaries, they don't have to match. The Bulls can take back much
more than they give up because they're under the salary cap. And teams can
always take back less. So the salaries aren't a problem.

Now, we can debate whether Walker, 10&11 equals Brand and 4... who knows?
Boston fans will say Walker is clearly better, Chicago fans will say Brand
is better. Some say 10&11 are worth more than 4, others say 4 is worth more
than 10&11. We can argue all day. Which probably makes it a pretty fair
deal. But it's not going to happen. Wallace doesn't have the guts to trade
Toine. I don't even think he has the guts to trade up. I think the easy
thing to do is sit there at 10 and 11 and let other teams make the decisions
for you. If you trade up for Player X, then you better hope that guy pans
out. You're putting everything on that guy. If you stay put, you just argue
that you took the "best player available" and it was out of your hands.
Tougher to criticize that move, but I don't agree with it.

Mark