From: MetNut9@AOL.com [mailto:MetNut9@AOL.com]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 10:05 AM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: WALKER TO THE BULLS?

I read this one a message board(ESPN) this morning, an inside source said
the following was going to go down:

To the Bulls:
Walker & Picks 10 & 11

To the Celtics
Elton Brand & Pick 4(Gasol)

The only way I would do this trade is if the Bulls threw in Mercer, or
instead of Mercer took the 21st pick instead of 11.

But lets say the C's did this move, and drafted Omar cook at 21:

C Battie  Pot  Blount
PF Brand   Moiso
SF Gasol  Williams   McCarty
SG Pierce  Stith?
PG Anderson  Cook  Palacio

The only way that team is successful is if Gasol is the second coming of
Christ, and Anderson decides he no longer has to "dominate the ball". Gasol
could be christ, but Anderson will still be a ball hog. Anyways, this trade
is supposed to come down on Tuesday. We shall see.

Derek
Original post:
103051 of 103077: Celtic-Bull trade rumor  19 Hits / 1 Rec
 Posted by: JohnnyMost86 (5 Msgs)    12:35AM PDT, Jun 18, 2001

 Thread [9]:    Original Message    < Prev. Message in Thread | Next Message
in Thread >

Was posted on NBADraft.net

CHI gets 10,11,Walker.
BOS gets 4,Brand.

It all works under the caps, and is supposed to go down Tuesday.

I don't think I like this trade,UNLESS Eddy Curry falls to four. But thats a
big if. I'd do it if it was 10,21,Walker-but thats not the rumor. I like
Antione, and given a choice I'd pick him over Elton any day. But Elton is
close in value, and could be a future all-star. So this is the question: Do
you think we can draft a ligit star with 10 or 11?
I think with the 4 pick, chances are historically increased that you will.
This draft maybe different though...