Joe Forte

I read this on the internet. The way Forte shoot, as described by
Bass, seemed to indicate Forte is NBA ready.

If Celtics were to draft a shooting guard, they must draft someone who
is not a spot-up shooter (lot of such highly drafted sharp shooters
failed - example Rex Walters).

Going by this description of Bass on Forte, seems Forte is a good pick
up at #21. (and Forte is of good pedigree - UNC)

(some chorlette papers)
<snip>
Forte said the workout with the Hornets was his best yet, and the
Charlotte brass seemed pleased. Silas and Bass both said they
projected Forte to play his college position, shooting guard, rather
than convert him to point guard, as some have suggested. They said
they were surprised at how quickly Forte released his shot.
"You see him play in a college game, and you make some judgments,"
Bass said. "But I was really impressed with his release in the
workout. He's got the quickest release on his shot. That shot's just
gone. As soon as it hits his hand, it's gone.
"He doesn't jump as high as some other guys. But he finishes well
around the basket. He's got that mid-range game where he'll beat you
off the dribble, but he won't take it all the way in. He'll pull up
and jump shoot -- and that's really difficult to defend because the
big guys can't get to him."
<snip>