Re: Usenet NBA Mock Draft

Usenet GM Novak Stanley selects Battier & Diop at 10 & 11.

Here is another scouting report site
http://www.geocities.com/maurerscouting/01draft.html

Their mock has us landing Johnson, Tinsley, and Alvin Jones

Here is another draft related discussion list with one amusing Chicago
Boston related proposal
http://basketball.fanhome.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=694693

Assuming Battier will not fall that low, and Randolph will not go that high,
we could feasibly be looking at the following players at 10 & 11

Tinsley, Diop, Chandler, Bradley , Jefferson, Radmanovich

I assume we would lean toward Diop, Tinsley, Radmanovich or Bradley.

As we watch Shaq walk all over Mutombo we must realize unfortunately ,
barring any major injuries, the championship will go through L.A. for the
next decade. if we don't have some answer to Shaq, or a hell of a lot of
fire power at other positions. Maybe Mohammed could fill that role but can
we land him ? The Anderson for Coleman is another possibility, DC would get
us what 2 years where we could then pursue Duncan ?

Or do we make a move now to get a Curry or Brown. Washington, Clippers and
Chicago could be suitors for Walker. If Jordan likes White, wouldn't he take
AW?

Could we have a scenario where Washington be selecting for us, and we pick
and move Tinsley and AW in a package for Curry or Brown, Nesby, Hamilton,and
then select Joe Johnson, Jefferson or  Cook? Anyone know anything about
Kedrick Brown and his 45 vertical , 22 PPG, .52FGP in JC ?

Possible new lineups

Curry
Battie
Johnson
Pierce
Anderson

Mohammed? Coleman ?
Walker
Johnson
Pierce
Tinsley

I have to admmit this one looks a bit better

http://www.ibiblio.org/craig/draft/usenet.html